Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Unicorns are real

Hi people we are writing about unicorns. Real or fake. I think they are real. Now here is my story.....

Unicorns are real because they live in the clouds and they have wings on them.

They have a sharp horn and Unicorns can run and Fly high and neigh very loud. Their horns are gold because people want the gold horn to spend money.


Scientists prove that they found bones of unicorns in the dirt.

I think they are real because they are horses but with a horn!

2 comments:

  1. i'm sure that a unicorn is a rhino cause in some channels they say that a unicorn is proved to be a rhino.But those words kind of prove that a unicorn is real and they are very describing and proving words,they are very great words tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lukas,
    My name is Luca and I'm pretty sure the "unicorn" bones were actually fossils from dinosaurs one million years ago.
    I also liked how you put a lot of facts in there to explain your information

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.