Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

I think the wolf is guilty...

This is what I did for writing.


Wolfs  are guilty because he broke two houses down. And he went in jail He was asking for a cup of sugar The wolf put animals in his burger and he eat the pigs alive. So how could he not be guilty??

He could not made a cake
Why didn’t he go to the
shop and buy some sugar . Why did he go to the pigs house anyway?   

He is Guilty because He blow the houses done and he went to jail.
He could of Got Grandmare  a present from the warehouse and it was his Grandma's birthday party.


they  Siing Happy Birthday to you.

4 comments:

  1. Wow great story Lukas.Sounds Like the wolf was hungry eating them alive .ewww yuck.Great questions asked at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lukas its me Emalea. You have improved A LOT! Well done! I like the part when you say he blew the houses down and went to jail great sentence! Maybe next time check your spelling ( I could help you?) You are getting great at this. When I read your post I learnt that there are two different sides to the wolf story am I right? I think the wolf is guilty too. That all for me, Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lukes I am a year six from Gilberthorpe School I love that there was a huger wolf but you need to make you writing small when you go to post and good use of full stops.
    meber to writ small. from Mikayla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi lukas my name is ted and i think that is funny my friend was laughing too i was mega funny i am from owairaka school and i have school blog here my school blog ( and my frinds school blog) here good luck!https://odsfedorz.blogspot.com/ my frinds school bloghttps://odsluked.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.